CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Tip Toe Through the Tulips

DT Dawn here, on this wonderful Saturday, to showcase a Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digi stamp ! 
Meet Tip Toe Through the Tulips:



I printed out my image and colored it using Copics -  Y11, Y13, Y15, V17, V15, V12, R85, R83, R81, E11, E00, E000, R20, YR24, E35, YR21, YR20.  I then used my die to cut out my colored image.  I used a larger die and cut out a mat for behind my image.  I made a 6x6 card base with white card stock . I used some green, purple CS to decorate the front. I used a Spellbinders die to create my bow.  I added some pearls to finish off my card.....

A close up of my colored image: 
 
A Closer peek at my bow:

The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!
Thank you for stopping by

0 comments:

Post a Comment