CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bathing Birdie

Hi Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place showcasing a gorgeous new release today


I have used is Bathing Birdie


This cute image was perfect for the theme I had mind - a Baptism card


I colored the image with my alcohol markers choosing muted colors in the main but then making the bird pop with bright yellow
I kept to the summer theme with the design paper and chose a bright pink from the paper for the matting layers.
I typed the sentiment on my PC and again matted this with the same colored card.
I few graduated pearls in coordinating colors was all that was needed to finish the design

You can Bathing Birdie and all the new releases at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop 

We also have a Facebook page where you can get more inspiration from me and my teamies, there are also giveaways and discounted posted frequently!

0 comments:

Post a Comment