CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Little Lady

DT Dawn here on this fabulous Saturday to showcase a Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digi stamp ! 
Meet Little Lady:


I printed out my image and colored it using Copics -  Y11, Y13, Y15, R27, R24, R22, E11, E00, E000, R20, W8, W4, W2.  I then used my die to cut out my colored image.  I used  larger dies and cut out the mats for behind my image.  I made a 6x6 card base with white card stock . I used some red and black CS to decorate the front. I used a border punch to create strips and added those diagonally across the front of the card.  I added some pearls and a bow to finish off my card.....

A close up of my colored image: 

The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!
Thank you for stopping by


1 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

What a cute, cute card! Love it!

Post a Comment