CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hello, my fellow crafty peeps! I hope all is going well for you this fine Friday (even if it may be raining, as it is here!). I want to share with you this week's SCS project, You are my Sunshine! I had a lot of fun with her. Since she is a summer digital, I wanted to give it a good summer color to it, so I chose the yellow, orange, and blue Prismacolors. Here is my project:


This was a fairly simple card to do. I simply did my coloring on white, mounted that onto Orange cardstock from Paper Temptress, and then mounted that onto blue cardstock I had in my stash. I got some orange printed designer paper I had bought from Creative Memories a while back while I was a consultant and used that as the foundation of the card. This designer paper was 2-sided, so I cut a strip of the gold paper on the opposite side and adhered it to the left side of the card, put some orange floral pearls on top of that, and placed a Prima lace flower in the middle of those. The sentiment came with the digital (one of the perks of Amanda's digitals!), mounted them onto blue cardstock, and adhered them. 

I hope you enjoy this card! Please stop by the Scrapoholic Candy Shop! There are lots of great and adorable digitals there! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

0 comments:

Post a Comment