CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2016

The Scrapoholic Candy Shop

Bathing Birdie SCS Project
Hello, crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you a tag I made using the Bathing Birdie image. I wanted to do something different with this one, so instead of a card I just used various cardstock, added sequin lace around the edge, added the butterfly and rhinestone swirls, flat-back pearls, and a little nest with eggs in it (all items were gifted to me). I added the lace "hanger" at the top. Miss Bathing Birdie was colored with the Pima watercolor pencils. I added some glossy accents to the water droplets and her eyes so they have a little shine to them. The flowers were colored with metallic gel pens.



She was such fun! I hope you join us over at The Scrapoholic Candy Shop blog!  Here is our Facebook link

Blessings! Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

0 comments:

Post a Comment