CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Just Plane Cute

Dawn here today to showcase a Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digi stamp set! This set includes an adorable plane and clouds and a 6 great sentiments!
Meet Just Plane Cute:
Aren't they the cutest images?
I  have printed out my image onto cryogen cardstock and have colored it with my Copic Markers:

 I printed out my image and colored it using Copics - C4, C3, C2, C1, C0, E49, E44, E43, E40, R27, E24, R22, Y11, Y13, Y15, BG000 . I then used my die to cut out my colored image and the sentiment.  I used a larger die and cut out a mat for behind my image and sentiment.  I made a 6x6 card base with white card stock and scored at 3 inches and 9 inches to create a gatefold card. I added some polka dot CS to each side on the front. I added some ribbon and twine  and pearls to finish off the card.

The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!
Thank you for stopping by

0 comments:

Post a Comment