CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cowabunga!!!

Hi Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place I have another sweet critter for you today

Meet Turtle from the Snuggle Palz collection


He comes as a set with the adorable cat too!

So I wanted to do something different with him to show how you can turn these characters into designs for all ages.

Meet Raphael


Yes I added a mask to him and he now looks like a cute version of well know ninja!

After drawing in his mask I colored him with my alcohol markers. I found some design papers on a party website that were perfect for the design so I matted these with red card before adding to a 6x6in card blank.
I then used my graphics program to make my well know sentiment and after matting them with the same red card I added this and my image to the card

Of course you don't have to color him up as a Ninja the images are great to use with any design and so easy to color!

You can find him and all his friends in the Snuggle Palz section of the Scrapoholic Candy Shop 

We also have a Facebook page where you can get more inspiration from me and my teamies, there are also giveaways and discounted posted frequently!

0 comments:

Post a Comment