CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Un-Frog-ettable

Hi Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place with today's inspiration
On leap day we released a cute little frog character - he is still available in the online shop and can be used for any occasion


Ok so I know leap day has passed but I still wanted to color him up so I printed him without the sentiments


I colored him up - adding texture to the little frog with a colorless blender.
I then stamped the water splashed from a cute little Clearly Besotted stamps set in an ink slightly darker than the marker I had used for the water.
I used white card for my base and matted this with a blue card which coordinated with the design. to add a pop of color I matched up some card with the water lily flower and matted my image with this. The sentiment is from a personal Impressions stamp set and again I have matted this on the pink card
A few token enamel dots just completed the design

The image can be found over in the Shop under miscellaneous and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!

Thank you for stopping by x

0 comments:

Post a Comment