CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Egg-stra hidden

Good afternoon, Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place.

 It's almost Easter so I'm here with another of the gorgeous Digistamps from the Coloring Fun Collection



Meet Peekaboo Bunny 


Before printing her out I typed Peek a Boo on the egg!

Isn't she just the cutest???
I have colored her with alcohol markers and matted her on to pink card before using spring like papers to complement the image.

If you need any last minute images for Easter cards then these would be great as you don't have to wait for them to be shipped - you can start straight away!

There are lots of other Easter or Spring themed images that will work too just pop along to the online shop and check them out.

We also have a Facebook page where you can get more inspiration from me and my teamies, there are also giveaways and discounted posted frequently!





0 comments:

Post a Comment