CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2016

Our Wedding

Today I want to share with you another new release from The Scrapoholic Candy Shop. I love this image...plus there's a lot of extra "pieces" to go along with it, so you can pick and choose which one(s) you want to use! Here is the link to the digital I used for today's project: Our Wedding. Now on to my card!

I used basic white cardstock to download my image onto, and colored it with my Prismacolors. I'm a big fan of Prismacolors. After I finished coloring it, I mounted it onto yellow, then red cardstock. Then used white cardstock as my foundation. The flowers on the bottom left are very light, but they're also very tiny. I edged the red cardstock with a gold/black "ribbon" I got from the Lighthouse stop n' shop via Facebook page. After all that, I used Glossy Accents to put in some of Reneabouquets Diamond Glass Glitter onto the veil, and Stickles Diamond onto the "diamond" of the ring. Pearls were added in 3 corners and a little sentiment at the top. 

Stop by The SCS today! There's a great sale going on through the end of this month! Let's see what you create! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw