CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What a Hoot

Hi Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place, today I'm showcasing my all time favorite bird a cute little owl from the shop


He is part of the Snuggle Palz and is a 2 digistamp set his pal being a super cute Giraffe

I have chosen to color him in traditional owl colors and giving him a big pink heart on his tummy.


I used alcohol markers for most of him and then fine line water makers to give texture to his feathers.
The branch and leaves were die cut and I fussy cut the owl so I could sit him on the branch
I then chose a digital backing paper with clouds on to look as though he was high up the tree.
I stamped sentiment which was fitting finishes off my design

You can find him and all his friends in the Snuggle Palz section 

We also have a Facebook page where you can get more inspiration from me and my teamies, there are also giveaways and discounted posted frequently!

0 comments:

Post a Comment