CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Wild West Collection

The Wild West Collection!
Hello, fellow scrapoholics! Jeanie Ellis, DT here. Today I want to share with you my project from the SCS team. I have a niece who will soon have a birthday, and she loves animals of all kinds, plus she's into sports. So I decided I would use this collection as the perfect card for a little girl who is full of fun, adventure, and lots of energy to do it! Check out all of the digitals! There's many ways you can use them, plus, they're just so doggone cute!! You can get more inspiration from all of the DT's in our Facebook page HERE


I kept this card pretty simple...not a lot of "fru-fru" on it because she's not that kind of gal. In fact, I used a pre-made blank card base (I usually make mine). And the fence with the cactus, horse shoe, and badge are 1 image, and the horse is another. So, I thought it would be cute to put them together. Yes! They're THAT versatile! I colored my images and sentiment with my Prismacolors, cut out the image, added twine for my "rope", and then sequins and pearls on the bottom left-hand side of my card.

The pink card mat is from Paper Temptress, Azalea Mica/Metallic. One of my very favorite papers to use! Love it!

Thank you for stopping by and...."Have a Rootin Tootin kind of day" today...and every day! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

0 comments:

Post a Comment