CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Some Bunny Love You

Good afternoon! Sharon from Mollie Moo's Craft Place here with my showcase on this snowy Wednesday

Have you seen this week's new releases? They are so adorable and make fantastic Easter creations. 

I have chosen to use the Coloring Fun Collection 


 there is the most adorable bunny butt in this collection and I couldn't resist coloring it up!


I added the sentiment which comes with the collection to the center of the egg before printing it out.

I am a bit of a girly girl so used my favorite colors keeping the design very pretty!

If you want more inspiration pop over to the Scrapoholic Face Book Page and checkout my teamies makes. You can find all the new releases over at the online store 

Oh and while your there why not check out the Design Team Call - we are looking for crafters who would love the work with Amanda's cute designs 

0 comments:

Post a Comment